Old 28-03-2003, 02:56 AM
RichToyBox

Default Grading Problem

BV,

Based on your plan, and the direction of flow, I would either build up the
sides of the pond, or lower the VF. Water doesn't run up hill. The top of
the sides really doesn't matter, except that the amount of liner exposed
creates some aesthetic issues.
--
RichToyBox

"BenignVanilla" wrote in
message ...
I have my pond hole nearly excavated...I expect it will be done this
weekend. One problem I noticed is that the location of my VF pond looks to
be slightly higher then the resevoir pond. How critical will this be? My
current design calls for a bottom drain and skimmer piped directly to my

VF.
My pump will be in a seperate pump house pulling water from the VF and
dumping back into the pond. I am concerned now that this may be a problem.
Am I being a worry wart? Is my worst case scenario just some liner showing
in my VF?

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com