Old 12-04-2007, 06:16 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
cailinsdad cailinsdad is offline

Default Trolls

On 10 Apr 2007 14:54:49 -0700, wrote:

http://www.usenet.com/articles/usenet_trolls.htm

http://www.binaries.net/articles/usenet_trolls.htm

"Trolls will show no understanding of Usenet etiquette or Netiquette."

Our Troll thinks the charter is meaningless and is a top-poster to
boot.

I realize I am not a big contributer to this group but one of the
first things I did upon my return to the hobby was look up usenet
groups devoted to freshwater and planted aquariums. I can tell you
from the perspective of a usenet veteran/rec.aquaria newbie that what
I found was disheartening. I can only imagine how many people come to
the group looking for on-topic discussion and leave after lurking a
bit.

Anyway, just my two cents.