Old 12-04-2007, 10:25 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Nikita the Spider Nikita the Spider is offline

Default Free wood chips/mulch anywhere?

In article ,
Steve wrote:

In article ,
Philip Semanchuk wrote:
when I had great success with them. Only half of my logs fruited; I'm
waiting for some decent rain in the forecast so I can fruit the rest.

Looks like my shiitakes are strarting to fruit from the recent rain.

Lucky you! I collected a bunch of rainwater in last night's gullywasher
and my logs that have not yet fruited this spring are soaking in it.

Good luck with yours

--
Philip
http://NikitaTheSpider.com/