Old 15-04-2007, 10:12 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
~Windsong~[_2_] ~Windsong~[_2_] is offline

Default Java fern question

Get two plants a boy and a girl put them in the same tank and they
will screw and have "baby" plants just like Gail stated.........Then
you have to diaper them and titty feed them and burp them..........

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 03:55:55 GMT, "Tara Legale"
wrote:

I just bought a large java fern. I read somewhere in the past that the
spores on the leaves can be used to grow new plants. How is this done? Can
you pick a spore off and drop it in the gravel? Or how else can you grow a
new plant? Thanks.

-------