Old 16-04-2007, 07:19 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Daniel B. Martin Daniel B. Martin is offline

Default If you have not been to AgriSupply lately.

wrote:
I had not been there in over a year and my 2.5 gallons of roundup was
getting low. What a suprise.

What is the going price for Roundup concentrate these days?

The old building is still there, but way at the back of their lot they
made a larger building. Larger as in about 120,000 square feet or
roughly 3 acres!!!! One of the sales people told me it opened last
July.

Yup. A major improvement over the old store.

You could put Northern Tool and Harbor Freight in there and spin them
around.

Yes... but be a careful shopper. Where Harbor Freight has comparable
items,
they will typically have the lower price.

I don't think there is another store quite
like it around here unless there is a Tractor Supply Company somewhere.

There is a Tractor Supply in Knightdale.

I've found that Agri-Supply has lawnmower and small engine repair parts
at much lower prices than other local vendors.

Daniel B. Martin