Old 18-04-2007, 02:17 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_7_] Jonno[_7_] is offline

Default New WA community website seeks gardening contributors

odonata28 (Linda) wrote:
"CB" wrote in message
Hi all

I'm involved in a new Western Australian community website (just gone
live) focused on local clubs, groups and interests.

http://www.loconut.com.au

We're seeking contributors for our gardening section so if you're -

a) an expert in this field, or
b) are involved in a WA gardening club or group

we'd absolutely love to hear from you!

Thanks.

I'd love to take part but I'm afraid I'm not an expert in anything.
However I would love to exchange information and ideas with anyone on
fishing, gardening, rabbits (as pets), music....the list goes on.

Linda

It means youre an expert on exchanging information!!! Input I think its
called...