Old 20-04-2007, 02:42 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default attn: terry c - mushie compost

"Terryc" wrote in message
0tterbot wrote:
at last!

40-litre bags, 10 bags for $40 (that's not bad, eh?)
ph 4885 1152

oh well, since you've posted here

Picked up a pile of bunny poo+ a couple of days ago.

And a neighbour wants to go half in an order of mushie compost except we
are both flat out atm.

Thanks for the phone number.
They probably only advertise when they have some to shift.

that seems to be the case - however, it also means when you DO want some,
you can ring & ask when it will be available :-). i think i might!! i'm not
sure "free delivery" includes my area either, but we'll see!!
kylie