Old 20-04-2007, 08:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Donna \(UK\) Donna \(UK\) is offline

Default Whats the best thing to keep cats out.......... ?

Well we have the same problem and even the dog doesnt keep the cats away!
They just look in disgust and find a higher perch to sit at...

I have read various ways such as hanging CD's up, putting orange peel on the
garden and "SilentRoar" pellets. Not tried them myself yet though...

Donna

"woodglass" wrote in message
. uk...
Whats the best thing to keep cats out of my parents garden ?.

New neighbours have moved in next door to my parents.

They have 7 cats that crap all over the garden.

We don't want to harm the cats, just keep them out of the garden.

woodglass...