Old 23-04-2007, 10:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Dendrobium bigibbum house in Full Flower - bigibbum house.JPG [1/1]

Thinking of going on a bushwalk with him & Marilyn on Wednesday (Anzac Day).
I'll see what I can do. He has this habit of climbing trees to get closeup
pics. Maybe I can shake one, & get an inverted candid?

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 17:45:20 +0200, Reka wrote:

Graham Corbin wrote:

Sorry about the deception, but David & I thought this was too good an
opportunity to miss giving it a try. As a long time lurker but
relatively new ABPO poster, can I claim David led me astray and get away
with it?

Graham Corbin

Dave, this is your cue to post a really terrible picture of Graham to
get back at him!!! :-Þ

Reka

Dave Gillingham