Old 23-04-2007, 07:22 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Elizabeth Lyne Elizabeth Lyne is offline

Default Looking for someone to spread mulch

It's time to redo the mulch under my screened porch, deck, and backyard. I
plan to have 10 yard delivered from Mulch Masters but I would like to find
someone to wheel barrow it to the backyard and spread it. I found someone
to do this 2 years ago via the list so I'm hoping it works again. I dug up
the guy's phone number but he hasn't called back so maybe he doesn't do this
type of work anymore.

Thanks, Elizabeth
elyne AT nc DOT rr DOT com or 380-8926