Old 25-04-2007, 11:07 AM
hedge-rest hedge-rest is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithhazel View Post
last year i bought o product to spray on my hedge to stop it growing, it was NOT "cutless" as that was taken off the market, can anyone tell me what it was or the ame of another one that is good as i will be cutting very soon and have to apply after first cutting.
thanks keith
Hi my companey PeServices ltd. has a product called hedge rest. that works on all bushes and lawns cut once in spring water with hedge rest thats it till next spring.
contact me at or alternatively we are advertising in the may edition of gardeners world
thanks
justin