Old 25-04-2007, 08:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Hud Hud is offline

Default Work, Work, Work

"Ann" wrote in message
"Hud" expounded:

"Dick Adams" wrote in message
Hud wrote:

The satifaction one feels after working even such a small
piece of land is wonderful. I can't wait to plant!

Be prepared to deal with rabbits and deer!

Dick

Thankfully, deer won't be a problem (6' high privacy fence). However I'm
thinking about buying either a chicken wire fence or rabbit fencing to
deal
with rabbits. I just worry about them digging to go under it. Has anyone
here used the rabbit fencing? How'd it work?

Deer will laugh at a 6' fence.
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked

Well if deer can jump a 6-foot high privacy fence then I guess it'll be
buffet time for them. lol