Old 28-03-2003, 08:08 PM
Larry Blanchard

Default wood chips between raised beds?

In article ,
says...
So, after this long-winded explanantion...can anyone give advice about
using wood chips this way?

I tried it. Looks nice, but provides a great home for the slugs. Iy's
coming out this year to be replaced by a combination of stepping stones
and pea gravel.

It's easier for me because I have wooden sides on the raised beds. You'd
probably have to do someting to keep the gravel (or whatever) from
migrating.

--
To announce that there must be no criticism of the president or that we
are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic