Old 27-04-2007, 02:31 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default White snake

On Apr 26, 9:30 pm, Jangchub wrote:
On 26 Apr 2007 10:17:51 -0700, Frank wrote:

Neigbor got mad at me once when I told her I killed a large black
snake.
I said, "Well next time, Louise, I'll just put the snake in your
yard."
Then, she really got ****ed
Frank

I couldn't tell you how many snakes we have, but there are at least a
few dozen babies and that I've seen, ten adults. We love them. Why
kill them? You a big scardey cat?

Snakes don't bother me and we have no poisonous snakes here. But, my
wife is deathly afraid of them. This particular snake was over 5 ft.
long and hanging from a tree and would have scared anyone that walked
into it like I did. I just went and got a weed wacker tool and
dispatched it
Frank