Old 27-04-2007, 08:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Roy[_2_] Roy[_2_] is offline

Default Blc. Ronald Hausermann

Wendy

I had a good time with this one. In late 06 I busted up a overgrown 10 in pot and divided it into 3 8in pot and anothet 10 in for the big piece. I used plain garden lava rock from Home Depoe. I watered them heavy since Jan. and bingo, Flowers. They really took to the lava.

Roy
"Wendy7" wrote in message ...
Wowzer! Lovely colours & so neat & tidy Roy. Good growing to you. Cheers Wendy
"Roy" wrote in message news An oldie, but goodie!

Roy