Old 28-04-2007, 04:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jtill jtill is offline

Default CATTLEYA BRABANTIAE variations

There is a CATTLEYA BRABANTIAE up for sale on Ebay so I called it up
on GOOGLE Image search. There are MANY different C Brabantiae shown,
similar shape differing colors. Same for OrchidWiz. I have not noticed
so much variation in other orchids, some sure but these C. Brs are
very different. I have put off the differing before to the lighting or
camera work. Do orchids vary that much in general? Would a C REX vary
that much, one plant to another?
Joe T