Old 29-04-2007, 01:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Blc. Ronald Hausermann

Roy wrote:

[snip]
How are you doing finding Rexius Bark? Its getting scarce around here. I
hope they get the mill back up and running again.

Roy

I was reduced to buying "orchid bark" at my local nursery. Probably 1/3
to 1/2 of it sinks to the bottom when pre-soaked.... I used the sinkers
(gods forgive me) on the catasetums figuring they'd like the extra
moisture and knowing I repot annually. The paphs are getting it too,
knowing they get repotted annually, too. The catts and other stuff get
the floaters. Sigh. Such is the world....

K Barrett