Old 29-04-2007, 07:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka Reka is offline

Default Plants or divisions wanted

Eric wrote:
Hello all,
I'm looking for two mini-catts that I once purchased in Hawaii. I have been
unable to locate replacements since they met their demise due to scale
several years ago.
For some reason, I kept the tags (!), so here we go:
C.walkeriana var. alba 'Pendentive' AM/AOS x Blc Love Sound 'Dogashima'
(C1106)
C. Chocolate Drop x Lc. Mini Purple (C1306)
The numbers in ( ) are the stock numbers of the grower, but I do not have
the grower's name, but perhaps it was Pan Pacific Orchids?? Both have strong
scent, and were easy growers.
Feel free to send responses to
kc7es1 (at) j-u-n-o dot com (remove dashes)
Thanks in advance,
Eric

Eric B. Schecter
San Diego, CA.

If it helps in any way, shape or form, these crosses have been
registered as Blc. Mismo (albeit you would have to look for the alba
cross) and Lc. Burgundy Delight.

Reka