Old 29-04-2007, 08:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kenni Judd Kenni Judd is offline

Default Plants or divisions wanted

Eric, I trust you are aware that siblings (or re-makes) of these 2 hybrids
may or may not resemble the originals? Kenni

"Eric" wrote in message
Hello all,
I'm looking for two mini-catts that I once purchased in Hawaii. I have
been
unable to locate replacements since they met their demise due to scale
several years ago.
For some reason, I kept the tags (!), so here we go:
C.walkeriana var. alba 'Pendentive' AM/AOS x Blc Love Sound 'Dogashima'
(C1106)
C. Chocolate Drop x Lc. Mini Purple (C1306)
The numbers in ( ) are the stock numbers of the grower, but I do not have
the grower's name, but perhaps it was Pan Pacific Orchids?? Both have
strong
scent, and were easy growers.
Feel free to send responses to
kc7es1 (at) j-u-n-o dot com (remove dashes)
Thanks in advance,
Eric

Eric B. Schecter
San Diego, CA.