Old 20-02-2003, 02:15 AM
Justin

Default Feb. edition of "The Pond Newsletter" --posting on Tuesday!

ESPMER (K30a) wrote in message ...
Nancy wrote Nice newsletter, btw. I never knew so much about herons.

Thanks, Nancy.
But you should know that I wrote the heron piece.
I think Justin has it up on his FAQ page
which is fine.
But he should have asked and/or acknowledged the use of my heron tips for the
newsletter.

k30a

I apologize for not giving credit to you but in an e-mail that I
received from you, you said:

"Upshot is you have my permission to use any of the old faqs stuff
you found. And don't worry about credit."

If I misunderstood this statement I apologize. As a precautionary
measure, I will send all subsequent postings with proper credit if
necessary. As a note, much of the information I post is mine. Sorry
k30a. You are a true PORG!