Old 30-04-2007, 05:46 PM
hedge-rest hedge-rest is offline
Registered User

Talking

hello
our web site is up and runing now. www.peservices.ltd.uk
How do you like to spend your long Hot Summer days ?

I like to sit in a lounger looking at my Hedges and Lawns, Not cutting them.

This Amazing Product will allow You to do the very same.

Hedge-Rest is fully approved by the EEC and UK government as safe to use.

On top of that we offer a full Refund if you are not absolutely satisfied.
Simply cut your lawns and hedges in the spring or early summer.

Apply Hedge-Rest and relax for ten to twelve weeks.

As soon as you see new growth a very light trim is all that is needed then

apply Hedge-Rest again and thats it until next spring.

Put an end to sweeping up piles of Hedge cuttings and disposing of them.

Hedge-Rest will not harm your garden or pets in any way in fact it will improve

your Hedges and lawns because as the outer leaves are not growing the inner

Shoots will thrive resulting in a healthier Lawn or hedge.

One 250mm bottle will treat approx 300 to 400 square yards

depending on growing conditions and application usage.

Price is £9.20 plus £1.80 postage and packing.

Price for one 250ml bottle only £9.20 plus £1.80 p

hedge and lawn growth retardent, inhibitor