Old 02-05-2007, 01:26 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default dues

Yo, Chris, I didn't know you were in Daytona!

Diana

"Chris Savas" wrote in message
The Daytona Beach society dues are $15 for a single and $20 for the spouse
and/or any youngsters in the family. None currently.

We have had teenagers in the past who were genuinly interested and active.
One actually 'grew up' and is now one of our commercial growers.

Remove the NOT from my address to respond...

Chris

In article , "danny"
wrote:
We're a little higher at the Atlanta society, $30 single/$45 household.
-danny

wrote in message
groups.com...
just a general survey type question--those of you in local (or other)
societies, what do you pay in dues? thx...

--j_a