Old 02-05-2007, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Dasco Dasco is offline

Default Plants loosing colour

"RedForeman - The Origial Recipe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 2, 12:00 pm, "Dasco" wrote:
About five weeks ago I planted a variety of plants. Some of them (not
sure
of name) had a beautiful copper/red colouring, however recently the
leaves
are turning green. One that I particularly like has a corn type base and
the
Lilly leaves float on the surface of the water. Roots appear to be good
and
I feed with Seachem Flourish Tabs - No CO2. Any ideas on how I can get
the
colouring back?

Thanks - Dave

Forgot to mention, on my low light, low tech tanks, I used
Flourish Excel - a CO2 supplement of sorts...
Flourish Iron -
Flourish -

Sounds good! Do you dose as per Seachems advice?