Old 05-05-2007, 09:03 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,alt.global-warming,sci.environment,misc.survivalism,rec.gardens
Peter Muehlbauer Peter Muehlbauer is offline

Default Bees, Hornets, and Global "Warming"

"Hurt" schrieb im Newsbeitrag oups.com...

http://www.john-daly.com/solar/solar.htm

Wow, that's great. Read 3. and 4. Precisely what I've been saying.
I visited this site before and never even saw this page.

BTW about bees:
My parents an grandparents were beekeepers.
There is no sign of disappering bees here in Germany.
No bee club and not even the ministry of agriculture know something
about disappering bees here.
Must be a local problem of US.
The biggest rumors I've heard (only rumors!) as to this was a notice
about genetically modified corn, or minor changes in earths magnetic
field (bees use it as a kind of GPS to find home in addition to the
orientation by sun). Might be there is a point.