Old 07-05-2007, 12:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Eric Hunt[_1_] Eric Hunt[_1_] is offline

Default Orchis Cactus - "Orchid Cactus - resize.JPG" 159.4 kBytes yEnc

Sue,

Epiphyllums are banned from the OrchidMania greenhouse - they love it too
much in there, and rampantly grow from mount to mount and pot to pot.
Probably something to do with the Dosatron we have on our watering wand plus
the great humidity and warmth in our warm house. =)

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"SuE" wrote in message
They had several red ones at the AOS show in the sales booths. They
love to grow in and with Orchids. They take the same treatment if not