Old 07-05-2007, 09:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Lawson?

Want an email addie?

Jamie Lawson
E-mail Address(es):

That's the latest one I have. I don't know him well, but I do know that he
flasks.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Dang, Reka, you're good! I couldn't find anything about the guy!

"Reka" wrote in message
. ..
K Barrett wrote:
Looking for the name/business of a hybridizer listed as 'Lawson'. He
did a few cucullata crosses. (Bc Mother Lawson, Blc Rebecca Lawson)

Anyone know who he is?

K Barrett

Don't know if this is them, but give it a try. OrchidWiz lists the
exhibitors Jamie & Jackie Lawson in Palm Bay, FL, awarded at the Volusia
County Orchid Society Show in DeLand. They have 14 awards, none on Catt
alliance, however. Found contact info he
http://home.cfl.rr.com/slipperorchids/

Good luck!

Reka