Old 08-05-2007, 06:58 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
tennis maynard tennis maynard is offline

Default OGD

K Barrett wrote:
Thanks Diana. The folks at the OGD put me in contact with him. Doncha love
the internet? We all know each other!

That just made me realize I haven't gotten one for a long time. I
checked and the last I got was 2/27. I sent an email to the admin
address in an email I got a while back headed 'orchidguide.com mailing
list memberships reminder', which says it's sent every month despite the
fact I've never received one before or since though I've been a mamber
since inception. The admin address, , was
returned with fatal errors so I finally found a website, logged in with
a password I didn't recognize (because it wasn't the same as the one I
actually have saved from the original registration) from the same email,
and the admin address listed on the website is the same. Dead end. Any
ideas how I can find out (since I've obviously missed issues) what I've
missed or how I can reach the powers that be?

Thanks,

Tennis