Old 09-05-2007, 12:39 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Manelli Family[_2_] Manelli Family[_2_] is offline

Default Home Depot's Cattleyas

I stopped by HD this morning and saw they got in those very small cattleyas
in the mesh bags for under $5 each. I couldn't resist and came home with
two of them. These are the first catts in years. I think my first one
failed to flower because I was given the wrong information by the person
working at the Nursery. Hopefully these babies will do better.