Old 09-05-2007, 04:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Home Depot's Cattleyas-Our very own sellers!

Al Pickrel http://www.orchidexchange.com (Aka "alien complete with
antenna")
Kenni Judd http://www.jborchids.com (Yes Kenni is a she as in "A boy
named Sue")
Ray Barkelow www.firstrays.com (Mr. S&H who answers all questions)
Robert G. Halgren, Ph.D. http://www.msu.edu/~halgren (Rob Rules & has
rules) No websight but great rules?

These are all I can think of & please forgive me if I have left anyone out,
but better yet add to this list & we can keep it going.
Cheers Wendy
Pss.....I have forgotton where you are but in this day & age with shipping
costs, it's
good to buy from someone in the area.
"Manelli Family" wrote in message

Oh, I don't mind waiting for flowers. I wouldn't know a reliable grower
from a used orchid salesman. Can you recommend one? The new greenhouse
has plenty of space. :0)