Old 10-05-2007, 06:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Manelli Family[_2_] Manelli Family[_2_] is offline

Default Home Depot's Cattleyas

"jtill" wrote in message
ps.com...
Well, you seem to be on your way! I grow mine outside under a big
Pecan tree here on the gulf coast near Galveston/Houston TX.

-- They do great hanging in the trees here. I put them out around the 3rd
week of April and bring them in around the middle of October, before the
first frost. I had a small collection a few years back. I think I may have
mentioned them before. We took a trip and a severe storm took down the tree
and I lost most of them. A few are still recovering.

Here are a few sellers in Nashville, I just picked them off the web so
buyer beware.

I threw Tootsie's in just for grins, they probably don't sell
orchids ;-))

-- Wow! These will keep me busy for awhile. Thanks. :0)

Orchid Society of Middle TennesseeNashville, TN. Show Hours: Displays
open to the public about 12:00 Noon on ... from around the region with
hundreds of orchid plants and supplies for sale. ...
www.tnorchid.com/osmt_orchid_show.html - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

[PDF]
The Mid-American
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Fall 2003, Mid-America Speaker's Forum and Orchid Sales Weekend,
Louisville, ... Congress meeting in Nashville TN, Fall, 2004-at the
Sunday morning Business ...
midamericanorchids.org/MidAmerican/Mid-American-June03b.prn.pdf -
Similar pages

Nashville Live Music - The Best Live Music in Nashville, TN - 10BestNo
boots? Don't worry- the ones lining the walls are for sale! ...
Tootsie's Orchid Lounge. 422 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203-3931 ·
615-726-0463 ...
http://www.10best.com/Nashville/Nigh...sic/index.html - 58k -

Exhibitor and Vendor List - Nashville Lawn and Garden Show
2007Landscape Assoc. of Nashville TN (P.L.A.N.T.), Annex,
www.landscapenashville.
.... The Orchid Society of Middle Tennessee, 118, www.tnorchids.com ·
More Info ...
www.nashvillelawnandgardenshow.com/exhibitors/ - 43k

Cypripedium Acaule Transplant - Page 2 - The Slipper Orchid
Forum ...Location: Nashville, TN. Posts: 96. Default ... Slipper
Orchid Forum Auction, Slippers For Sale or Trade or Giveaways
(Registered members only) ...
http://www.slipperorchidforum.com/fo...ad.php?p=98966 - 44k -

Merkles Orchids - sales of unusual orchid plants and orchid ...sales
of orchid plants and supplies in Tennessee, USA. ... Merkle's Orchids
is located in Nashville, Tennessee. We sell orchid plants, and provide
orchid ...
merklesorchids.com/ - 6k