Old 29-03-2003, 05:44 AM
linda mar

Default Nutrafin CO2 system

I understand yeast, but how does the baking soda help prevention of excess
pressure build up?

linda

"Ross Vandegrift" wrote in message
m...
In article , Carmine J.

Ventura JR wrote:
Does anyone out there have a nutrafin CO2 system ? What EXACTLY are in

the
CO2 stabilizer and CO2 activator packets? Any feed back as to weather

this
system is good or bad, please reply.

Yeast and baking soda. It's good for tanks when you want the assurance
that you won't blow up a tank of yeast and sugar all over your house.

I've gotten good use out of mine, but if I had to go again, I'd skip it.
It's just been too easy to do the exact same thing with a soda bottle
and homemade diffuser.

--
Ross Vandegrift

A Pope has a Water Cannon. It is a Water

Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it. It is a Holy-Water

Cannon.
He Blesses it. It is a Holy Holy-Water

Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it. It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water

Cannon.
He has it pierced. It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water

Cannon.
He makes it official. It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water

Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive. He shoots

them.