Old 20-02-2003, 09:51 AM
tigger

Default which rose

unfortunately my news server has been down for the past 38/48 hours so am
having to resend this request. if the first one managed to get through and
users replied could someone please repost them. regards

i am looking for a couple of roses, one for an east wall and one for a west
wall. they will be grown in pots and should not need too much pruning but
must have a long flowering period followed by hips. my wife has suggested
rosa moyesii. would it matter which wall this is put against? does anyone
have any other possible suggestions?

tks all

sorry should have added that we live in north yorks, uk.

Leyburn - Gateway to Wensleydale
54.18.38N 01.49.50W SE111905
200M AMSL