Old 29-03-2003, 10:32 AM
Ron Nelson

Default sources of KNO3?

I just found a few listings for Potassium Nitrate (KNO3) on eBay fairly
cheap in case anybody is having trouble finding it locally...

Ron

"HP" wrote in message
Saltpetre is potassium nitrate (KNO3). Sometimes grocery stores carry
it (for reddening corn beef). Sometimes pharmacies have it.

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 20:50:03 -0800, "Jim Miller"
wrote:

I didn't have much luck finding KNO3 by name. You can use Grant's Stump
Remover or Greenlight Stump Remover which supposedly is pure KNO3. These

can
usually be found at HomeDepot or the hardware store.

If you want KNO3 or other chemicals by name you can go to

www.litemanu.com
and order from them. That's what I finally did even after buying the

stump
remover to play it safe.

good luck

jtm