Old 29-03-2003, 10:44 AM
LeighMo

Default sources of KNO3?

No one has stump remover around here. At least, not the kind that's made of
KNO3. I ended up buying mine online from a chemical supply house. One that
specializes in chemicals for people who want to make their own cosmetics. That
way, I don't have a buy a huge amount, and it's fairly inexpensive. (Some
scientific supply places have such purified chemicals that they cost about
their weight in gold. :-)

The place was Tri-Ess Sciences, Inc.:

http://www.tri-esssciences.com/chemical.htm

See their "cosmetic chemicals." I also got calcium carbonate from them.

Service was very quick, and the order was well-packed and accurate.

Leigh