Old 22-05-2007, 11:53 AM
scallyally scallyally is offline
Registered User

Default Advice please about radish and beetroot

Im new to growing veggies and would like to know if anyone could shed any light on why my radish and beetroot have failed to produce anything? They looked as if they were going to grow well, no sign of being eaten by any bugs but when I pulled them up the radish had no bulbs on the end to eat and the beetroot were the same. Theyve been in for about 2 months if not longer so I know I havent pulled them too soon. For about the past 3 weeks they just stopped growing. Any advice would be most gratefully received.