Old 30-03-2003, 02:32 AM
LeAnn

Default Munstead Lavender seeds

I am a novice gardener, actually I've never planted a thing in my life
LOL. I would like to start though so I bought some Munstead Lavender
seeds that I want to start indoors. Does anyone have any suggestions
on how to plant them? Can I use regular potting soil? How much
should I water them? How far apart should I plant them? Can I
transplant them to outdoors later on? I live in the panhandle of
Oklahoma and I have no idea what type of soil we have. Sorry if this
isn't enough information but like I said I'm really new at this. Any
advice would be appreciated!

LeAnn