Old 01-06-2007, 11:22 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC HC is offline

Default cat remedy

Have you got any tigers that you could loan me?? LOL

Sam wrote:
In article
,
"jones" wrote:

No sorry I don't have a remedy yet. Found a tip in one of this weekend's
newspaper liftouts about the plant SOLENOSTEMON CANIS - will deter cats from
your garden.

I found out that Solenostemon is a Coleus - and Canis is "dog", but couldn't
find the species with both names together.

There was a cat in my backyard the other day and it detours through my
coleuses to get to its yard. Hopefully it won't do that again, but I am not
sure how effective coleuses are.

Maybe SOLENOSTEMON CANIS is a different plant altogether.

Anyone had any successes with deterring cats?

Thanks for any help
Katherine

tiger urine could work