Old 20-02-2003, 05:03 PM
mad

Default Landscaping Around Ponds

all right--show of hands needed he how many of us hear voices when we
garden/pond? mine is up and waving... LOL
mad
--
I can't remember if I'm the good twin or the evil one.

From: "BenignVanilla"
Newsgroups: alt.garden.pond.chat,rec.ponds
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:31:11 -0500
Subject: Landscaping Around Ponds

"~ jan" wrote in message
snip
To Self: I can't believe you were stupid enough to dig ANOTHER pond. I
can't believe you're leveling every paving brick, one by one, perfectly. I
can't believe you talk other people into doing this too, with such
enthusiasm! You must be insane and need to be committed or something?
Perhaps more fiber in the diet would help this problem?

And that's what I thought about. ) ~ jan

snip

So I am not the only one that hears voices when they are working in the
yard. Good to know.

BV.