Old 30-03-2003, 02:33 AM
Jane Ransom

Default Earthworms

In article , Kay Easton
writes
In article , Britannica
writes
We had a serious problem with a mole last autumn. The mole was dealt
with but after several months we are still suffering from an almost
total lack of earthworms in the garden -very few are seen when
digging.

Where to buy worms ? I believe those sold locally by fishing-tackle
shops are unsuitable ?

I wouldn't have thought the mole was totally to blame - more that the
conditions aren't right for a high population of worms,

Or New Zealand flat worm???
Aren't they supposed to kill our native worms??

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,