Old 05-06-2007, 04:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Bob Bauer[_2_] Bob Bauer[_2_] is offline

Default rose id please

On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 13:27:45 -0000, john smile
wrote:

The flower is about 1.5 to 2 inches wide, 5 shiny small leaves, no
smell, next to an apple tree and a six foot fence as shown on the
picture. It is free flowering i think.

http://i19.tinypic.com/53zs7et.jpg

VEry interesting one. I can't ID it off the top of my head, but I
can say that it is a climbing rose that starts off yellow and gets
pink edges withs un exposure.

Does it rebloom all summer or does it just bloom once in the Spring?

Also, any idea how old the bush is? Is it over 20 years old?

Have a good day,

Bob Bauer
http://www.rose-roses.com/