Old 05-06-2007, 09:07 PM posted to rec.gardens
Buderschnookie[_2_] Buderschnookie[_2_] is offline

Default Getting rid of the grass and putting in draught resistant plants

wrote in message
ups.com...

So-What do I need to do to get rid of the grass and prepare the soil
for planting of our gorgeous new drought resistant plants?

Either a shovel, sodcutter, or a gallon of Round-Up.

Any other advice?

Get ready to pull weeds

If we knew where you were someone might recommend some nice xeriscaping
plants or suggest soil ammendments- without that info there's not much use.

--
Toni
South Florida USA