Old 05-06-2007, 11:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Pelorism? x2

Oh I would imagine if it were chemical it would have to be something
systemic, the one I used was. They took
it off the shelf here in CA.
I will keep my plant isolated for sure.
Cheers Wendy
"K Barrett" wrote in message
news
Wendy, you are right! I did spray a few (2?? 3??) weeks ago with an
orthene product, so I guess that could be it. I'll wait to see how it
blooms next time. As to your Canhamiana I had a mossiae that bloomed with
those same streaks and like an idiot I tossed it. Later I found another
plant that I forgot to toss out becasue it bloomed with streaks too (I
think it was a Canhamianna 'Azure Sky) and it bloomed the next year just
fine. So I'd say keep your isolated (just in case) but wait and see what
happens next year.

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Kathy,
Have you used any chemicals on it, if so, what?
I tag & record info when I use the Big Guns & found this happen when I
used
cygon?
I have a terrible picture of a Canhamiana & I am sick as it looks like a
virus!!!! Attaching same.
Have removed it from the g/h & it is a division so have to find the
original.
Cheers Wendy

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..