Old 30-03-2003, 01:08 PM
Andrew Thomson

Default Solar-powered water features - any advice?

I'm thinking of putting a small water feature in my garden. The problem I
have is that I live in a mid-terrace house and there is a small communal
pathway, about 1m wide, between my house and the garden. I cannot dig up the
pathway to run electric cables to the water feature.

I've noticed a few solar-powered water features which may help solve my
problem. Has anyone bought one of these? How do they perform? How powerful
are they? What happens when its cloudy/dark?

Andrew Thomson