Old 13-06-2007, 08:37 AM posted to aus.gardens
Geoff & Heather Geoff & Heather is offline

Default cat remedy

My Dad used to tell a great story about when he was plagued with cats. he
was an amateur radio enthusiast and in those days radios were built with
Vacuum tubes and valves which ran off incredibly high voltage and reasonable
amperage, so the trick was a sheet of wire mesh with a bowl of milk in the
middle - one wire from the power supply on the wire one in the milk. Cat
completes the circuit , shoots six feet in the air, hair standing on end and
blue flames coming out its ears - comes down stiff as a board. Claims he got
6 in one night, but by the time the 4th one approached, his mate was
hysterical with laughter and missed the last 3.

"HC" wrote in message

Thanks SG!

SG1 wrote:

"Jonno" wrote in message
u...

"It sounds like its an aphrodisiac."
If youre going to cure it mating,
Do it without waiting
a 12 gauge shotguns the best
You can send it north east south and west.
No more sexed up pest.

LOVE IT Permission to use in future?????

SG1 wrote:

"HC" wrote in message

I'm one of the weirdos who don't like cats and have one annoying the
b**sus out of me at the moment.

SG1 wish I knew your secret?
Bronwyn ;-)

1. Good quality mince & mix in mashed snail pellets
2. Good mince so they enjoy their last meal
3. Not the pet safe pellets
4. Make sure no other animal can get it
5. Put out at night to cure mating