Old 13-06-2007, 06:31 PM posted to rec.gardens
Clay Pots Clay Pots is offline

Default Terra Cotta Pot manufacturer website

Does anybody here know the name/manufacturer/website for the company that
makes the classic terra cotta pots? The pots I'm talking about have the
initials EV and the words Made in Italy stamped on the side. There's also a
number and that's what I'm interested in.

I bought a number 56 which is a very large pot, I thought it was the
largest. I currently have a dwarf lemon tree planted in the pot and things
look real nice. When I was at a garden center today there was an even
larger pot, this was a number 62 (at twice the cost of the 56). So now I'm
wondering if the numbers mean anything and what all is available. Thanks in
advance for any information provided.