Old 13-06-2007, 06:40 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative

In article , Charlie wrote:

Read up on this. There are many titles out there on the subject (full
disclosu one of which I edited) which paint a dismaying picture of
how Big Oil/Auto and Puritanical racists many decades ago managed to
push through legislation confabulating industrial hemp with marijuana.

Persephone

Seems as if the Chinese understand this.

Charlie

Nobody ever said that the American ruling class was very bright...
and they are also greedy.

As much as I love Capitalism, it can have it's drawbacks.

sigh
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.