Old 15-06-2007, 01:34 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default OK - the first pond starts tomorrow

Angela Lamb wrote:

My yellow iris have gone berserk this year too! They have suddenly taken
over a third of the pond! I may not get around to thinning them though -
I am moving house next month!

Angela.

He, he....mine are now securely penned down in a planter.....shame about
the blue and white irises that used to live in the bog garden as well
but they got swamped by the yellow a couple of years ago.....

So, for now my iris monsters are contained.....is it wise to let them go
out in the wild again once the pond is completed????? :-)