Old 15-06-2007, 04:08 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default "Lookin for Luuuv! in..." Opps! I meant plants! :-)

©anadian Ponder wrote:

Derek Broughton wrote:

Ahem. It's generally illegal to import plants into Canada...

I know ......but the E-bay sellers have been so gracious to
risk penalty to make a few bucks.

I'm not sure they're risking any penalties. Unless they're shipping
something that would be illegal inter-state. Even if they're technically
guilty of something for sending it to you, nobody's getting extradited for
sending you pond plants. I'm pretty sure the risk's all on you.
--
derek
- Unless otherwise noted, I speak for myself, not rec.ponds.moderated