Old 30-03-2003, 04:44 PM
Christopher

Default Calibrating Scotts Accugreen 1000 drop spreader

No scanner needed. I understand the directions you gave.

Thanks,
Christopher

Well, if I had a scanner I could just scan this in, but here goes.

CALIBRATION:

Your AccuGreen 1000 spreader was not clibrated at the factory. You may
calibrate your spreader as follows:

1. Adjust the micrometer setting to 6.

2. Squeese the trigger against the handle.

3. The front edge of the shutoff bar should be aligned with the
calibration line engraved on the bottom of the hopper.

4. To adjust the alignment, use a small wrench to turn the black
calibration screw at the lower end of the control wire leading from
the micrometer insert.

As I said, wish I could scan this, since you won't have the picture.
The pictures shows the spreader lying on the front, and the
calibration line looks to be about in the center, just about under
where the cable is hooked to the shutoff bar.

Hopefully, someone else has a scanner and will reply with a scan of
this picture.