Old 17-06-2007, 05:40 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
dkosnow dkosnow is offline

Default crayfish

I need some crayfish from the coosa river near rome ga.
Any traders out there? To trade, I have a large supply of freshwater clams,
2 types, red ludwigia and parrots feather plants, fissiden moss for shrimp
tanks, inch long freshwater grass shrimp, and native South Carolina adult
red crayfish, Clarki I think. I would trade some of this stuff for adult or
near adult crays from coosa river in rome Ga. Pics of crays required. I have
pics of eveything I raise.